https://www.serranosetty.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/serrano-setty-new-number-300x93.png 0 0 Myrna Serrano Setty https://www.serranosetty.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/serrano-setty-new-number-300x93.png Myrna Serrano Setty2019-03-05 22:24:362020-02-29 02:32:47A Guide to Updating Your Estate Plan
The Law Firm of Myrna Serrano Setty, P.A.
15310 Amberly Drive, Suite 250
Tampa, FL 33647
Tips for finding us: We are located in the New Tampa/Tampa Palms area. Our office building is near the intersection of Bruce B. Downs Blvd. and Amberly Dr. Look for CenterState Bank. We are inside the 3-story building behind CenterState Bank. You can see the building from Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
- What is the best way to own real estate? October 23, 2020
- A Will alone is not an estate plan. August 5, 2020
- What is the difference between a Living Will and a Living Trust? July 21, 2020
- Estate Planning Tips During COVID-19 June 17, 2020
- How do you know if you need a Will or Trust? May 18, 2020
Celebrities Children clearwater Dangers Debt digital assets digital assets; technology; estate planning Divorce DIY Elder Law Estate Planning Family Guardianship Health Care Incapacity Insurance Long-Term Care Medicaid Mistakes Money new tampa nradeton Parents Pets Retirement Seniors special needs tampa Taxes trusts wesley chapel Why Plan wills zepherhils