Myrna understands the burdens that the legal process can place on families during times of stress and grief, including the months-long court process, financial burden, emotional turmoil and conflict between family members. Myrna’s experiences with families in turmoil have inspired her to guide families through estate planning, so that they can protect what matters most.
It was a pleasure to work with Myrna. She was kind, knowledgeable and very patient with all my questions. She took the time to explain everything to me step by step. She helped make the estate planning process a breeze.
We had a great experience planning our estate and guardianship needs. She is extremely thorough, professional, and flexible on meeting you outside of Tampa.
Myrna provided value advice in a very professional, yet friendly and understanding manner.
- What is the best way to own real estate? October 23, 2020
- A Will alone is not an estate plan. August 5, 2020
- What is the difference between a Living Will and a Living Trust? July 21, 2020
- Estate Planning Tips During COVID-19 June 17, 2020
- How do you know if you need a Will or Trust? May 18, 2020